Thursday, December 17, 2009

My family is savage and strong and cool and I wouldn't have it any other way.

If Ross wasn't trekking about, falling into amazing opportunities, and going where life took him, he wouldn't be Ross (it's 4pm in Edinburgh!).

If Ben wasn't doing something ridiculously dangerous, slightly stupid, and so heavily reliant on mad skills, he wouldn't be Ben (it's 5pm in Kabul!).

If I weren't being alarmingly over-laid back about preparations for a life-altering third-world move, I wouldn't be me (it's 6pm in Kigali!).

Cheers to our parents for creating, ever improving, and always holding down the fort in California. And for keeping us in our places by loving the dogs slightly more than us. And for advocating hard for the Devil.

I have high hopes for Christmas 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment